We think you'll love Union College and we want to prove it.
Daily Campus Visits
We are excited to announce Union College is resuming on-campus visits as of July 6, 2020. We very much look forward to meeting you—in person!
Changes due to COVID-19
Ensuring everyone's health and safety is our top priority, and to that end, we have made a number of modifications to our visit experience. These measures include:
- Masks are required for all visitors, staff, faculty and students. (We'll provide one if needed.)
- Only one family group per tour.
- Touchless check-in process—call us from your car, and we will come to you!
- Observe social distancing procedures at all times during campus tours and appointments.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing all areas frequently.
- No dormitories will be able to be toured at this time.
Our visits are offered Monday-Thursday by appointment during the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We will allow one family in the morning and one family in the afternoon each day.
Following a touchless, curbside check-in, your visit may consist of a one-hour walking tour of campus with a Union College guide, an virtual academic appointment with a faculty member in your field of interest, a life coach appointment, a financial aid advisor appointment, and/or an appointment with your enrollment counselor. We want to make sure you get all the answers you need while you are here on campus.
Additionally, we think everyone should get to experience what our campus is like, so we want to reimburse you for your travel.
- Union College will reimburse up to $250 for a first-time visitor who attends a hosted campus visit.
- The student must be either a junior or senior in high school or a high school graduate (in other words, eleventh grade and above).
- The $250 reimbursement can be used for airfare, train or bus tickets, and taxi or shuttle services. Other uses not listed may qualify.
- Included in that $250 can be one night at a hotel each way if driving from more than 700 miles away (one way).
- No rental car cost can be included.
- Up to $150 dollars can be reimbursed for one parent or legal guardian in addition to the $250 for the student (a maximum total of $400).
- Please keep all receipts for qualifying expenses and submit them or copies to Union College.
We are unable to provide our complimentary shuttle service during this time. Please contact OMALiNK (402) 475-5465, or try another transportation service such as Uber or Lyft.
Once you fill out the registration form, you will be asked to confirm your visit experience date via email from email@example.com before you are officially registered.NOTE: The online registration deadline is 5 days prior to each visit. If you wish to request a visit within the next few days, please contact our office at 402.486.2504 to inquire about availability. (We’ll do our best to make it work!)
Yes, Union College will continue to offer daily virtual visits that put you in touch with the same people you’d see during your on-campus visit. Use the form below to register for either kind of visit.In addition, we invite you to get to know our campus through our interactive map, and learn more about us on our YouTube channel. We hope you will get a sense of our dynamic community, all from the comfort of your couch!
This spring, we created a series of live Q&A videos. See the playlist here.
See how a small campus helps build community.
This is Union
Experience life at Union in two minutes.
Learn more about our home town.